Monday, September 24, 2012

Visa Application

Just a quick update for this Monday.....I went once again to Žilina today, and finally, my visa application was accepted.  That's a relief!  It was just a quick over-and-back by car, leaving about 7:30 a.m. and returning by around 11:30, so I even got to teach my last 2 classes of the day.   Tim subbed for my classes earlier in the day.  :-)  The official in the immigration office told us there should only be 2 more trips there required - once for fingerprints and once to pick up the work visas in person.  It would make too much sense to just take the fingerprints on the application visit.  LOL!!   

After school, we went to our first Slovak lesson with Maria.  She's a very good teacher, and so patient with all our questions!  Hopefully we'll be quick learners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment